CorpoBonito can accommodate returns and exchanges of merchandise. To receive a full refund or to make an exchange, please return the merchandise within 15 business days of receipt.
Sale items purchased are final sale only! Items purchased on sale may not be returned for a full refund, partial refund or merchandise credit. Please be mindful of this policy when purchasing sale items.
Naturally, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of previously worn, soiled, laundered or damaged merchandise. Depending upon the extent of handling required on our part, we may need to include a $25 handling fee for these types of non-compliant returns.
In order to receive proper credit for your return, please be sure all original tags and sanitary liners are still affixed and attached to the garment(s).
Create your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA): We suggest you take note of your USPS Return Label Tracking Number. Please allow 5-7 business days for returns, and 7-10 business days for exchanges, to be processed upon receipt.
We pay careful attention to our product quality. In the unlikely event that you receive defective merchandise, please contact us immediately and we will gladly replace the item or issue a full credit at our expense.
Steps For Returning
- If you would like to create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and you have an existing account, you can sign in and easily create one under the Orders section by clicking “Return Item(s)” next to the item(s) you want to return.
- Please indicate your reason for the return on the form.
- Otherwise, please contact CorpoBonito at 407-790-7654.
- Once CorpoBonito receives shipment, processing may take up to 10 business days to complete. Your funds will appear in your account once we complete processing of the item(s).
Steps For Exchanging
- Follow the above steps for Exchanges as you used for Returns with one exception–on your RMA, please note the item(s) you would like exchanged and the correct size.
- Please also indicate the reason for the exchange and note that there will be an additional $6.00 shipping fee (unless the item you received did not match the item on your receipt).
- Please be advised that all stock availability is limited. You will be contacted if your exchanged item is unavailable.
- Credit card information is required in order to complete an exchange. If you prefer, you may call with your credit card information once your RMA is processed.
Orders will be processed and shipped during the regular business days of Monday through Friday. Orders placed on the weekends or holidays will be processed and shipped the following business day.
CorpoBonito uses USPS to ship all domestic packages at a flat fee of $6.00.
USPS Priority–You will receive your order an average of 5 to 7 business days after shipment if your order is placed before 10 AM PST Monday through Friday. The first full day after the order is shipped out counts as the first day.
Should you wish to expedite shipping, please contact CorpoBonito at 407-790-7654.
HOW TO MAKE THE LOOK LAST
To prevent fading, bleeding, and to keep colors vibrant longer, soak your new swimsuit for 30 minutes in a mixture of water and white vinegar (1 tbsp. vinegar per 1 quart water).
AFTER YOU’VE EMBRACED YOUR LOOK!
Rinse your swimsuit in fresh, cool water immediately following swimming in salt or chlorinated water. Hand wash your suit with a mild soap to prolong its life–do not wash in the washing machine. Wash newer suits by themselves until all excess dye washes out–bleeding of the dye is normal and will stop after a few washes.
CONTINUE TO LOOK YOUR BEST!
CorpoBonito swimsuits are meant to bring Brazil to you! All embellishments (gold, leather, beads, etc.) can be worn in salt and chlorinated water. Sunscreen, tanning/bronzing lotions, tinted moisturizers, oils, harsh chemicals and minerals, salt water, chlorine, and extreme heat naturally put wear on any swimsuit and can turn it yellow. This is not a manufacturing defect. To prevent as much wear as possible, be sure to follow the care instructions above.